Monday 27 May 2013

Beautiful paper butterflies

Beautiful Paper Butterflies.
 
 


This is my take on the beautiful Mondocherry butterflies that I see so much of on Pinterest.





I have been lusting over their wonderful array of paper crafts since having my second child and this week I have finally stole some time for my craft and made one.

Start with two butterfly templates of different sizes.
100's can be found to print off  on google.

 
Cut out 9 of each and stick one on top of the other like so.

 
This is what you will end up with. They can be used as any number of crafts at this stage, card toppers, Stick on a plain frame to make it more interesting, I'm sure you get the idea!

 
Mark the paper on which you are going to stick the butterflies, space them out equally and be accurate use a ruler! 

 
Once you have stuck them down you will have your very own pretty as can be butterfly art piece.
 
 

 
 


 
 
Be warned these are addictive so you will end up making lots! They are great for presents so all is not lost!
Happy crafting!!










2 comments:

  1. I love this Zoe!! I will be trying soon . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fiona. They are really pretty and it's good to know you like them!!

    ReplyDelete