Tuesday 20 March 2012

Welcome to spring

Welcome to spring


I just wanted to share my love of flora, spring and bringing it indoors to admire.
I love the crisp air and bright sunshine that spring brings and even more I love the vibrant colours of yellow and orange that so many flowers have at this time of year.


I don't know the name of this beautiful yellow flowering bush I have in the garden, no doubt to the utter disgust of my big sister Angela!!
I wanted some flowers or a plant to cheer up the bottom of my stair case. I feel annoyed at the prices and lack of interesting flowers so many super markets have at the moment, so I hit the back garden for some inspiration and found it in the form of pretty yellow flowers.




There is something quite special about yellow flowers for my family and I guess that I am drawn to this colour without even realising it.
I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment