Saturday 25 February 2012

Butterfly paper mobile


Butterfly paper mobile

I knocked this together as a house warming present for my niece. She had been travelling last year and came back wanting a butterfly tattoo, so with that in mind i went with the butterfly theme.
She says that butterflies represent the ability to spread your wings and fly where you want...well something like that anyway, I digress .



 A simple paper mobile.
The template for the butterfly I got from google.
 Cut out one then draw around this on to whatever colour or style of paper you want.
Cut out and stick on to ribbon.
 I used a wooden coffee stirrer covered in paper as the base to hang my ribbons, always thinking of craft even while having a coffee!


Right click on the template, save as a picture, then print from your pictures.
 

 
The finished mobile.

 
Have a go yourself and let me know how you get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment